Friday, December 21, 2007

Announcing the "SoCal Voices" Series

Streetheat will be operating at about half power for the next week and a half. Between the holidays, my travel back east, and working on an exciting change for next year; I'm going to be very busy...too busy for three posts of unique content a day.

However, for those of you that read this blog daily, I've arranged for some help over the next twelve days. Four different SoCal residents (at least) will be writing posts about their own experiences and opinions on our transportation network. They'll cover everything from the urban planning around the Staples Center to life in the suburbs.

If you'd like to join them with a post about something that's been on your mind about the LA Transportation scene...I'd be happy for the extra help. Email me at thedaymen@gmail.com

No comments: